We are currently seeking a highly organized self-directed individual to fill a full time permanent position as a Scheduler for our organization.
- Ensure that the appropriate support services are scheduled in accordance with our individual client service agreement commitments
- Ensure that all vacancies in the service schedule are filled in a timely manner
- Primary liaison with purchase of service agencies
- Maintain the scheduling software and related booking availability data in an accurate and timely manner based on needs of clients and staff.
- Completion of post secondary or equivalent education in relevant social service, administrative or business applications is required
- Previous data entry experience along with a good working knowledge of computer software such as, but not limited to, Word & Excel is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to take initiative required
- The ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport with staff and a wide variety of clients is essential.
- Previous experience working with adults with physical disabilities ideally within the community setting is preferred
- Previous scheduling experience an asset. This is a great opportunity for a qualified, highly motivated individual looking to broaden their scope of responsibilities and more fully utilize their skills within a leading healthcare sector organization.
How to Apply:
Please click the “Apply Now” below, attaching your cover letter and resume.
We thank all who express interest in this position, but only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please.