How to Apply
Who is Eligible?
You are eligible for Bellwoods’ programs and services if you:
- Are 16 years of age or older
- Have physical disabilities and require assistance with the activities of daily living on a continuing basis in order to remain in the community
- Live in the Toronto Area
- Are able to direct or learn to direct your own personal support services and establish goals
- Have a valid Ontario Health Card
If you have any questions about the application process or wish for more information regarding our Programs and Services, contact us by phone at 416-696-9663.
If you are interested in the following Programs or Services:
- Attendant Outreach Services
- Supportive Housing: Bellwoods Park House, Bellwoods Dundas Project and Mimico Apartment Project
- Transitional and Educational Program: Mobile Independent Living Education (MILE) Program
- Housing Hub: Sudbury at 180 Sudbury Street
You may apply through the Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC) – (Formerly Project Information Centre, PIC) at the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT). You can contact ASAC for an ASAC Application Package or visit their website to download the ASAC application. Once completed please mail or fax the Application Package to ASAC:
Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC)
c/o Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) Inc.
365 Bloor Street East, Suite 902
Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
If you are interested in the following programs:
- Housing Hub: Deauville Place – please contact us for more information at 416-696-9663.
- Transitional and Educational Program: Community Connect (CC) Program – please complete the BCCL Preliminary Referral Form for Community Connect (CC) Program and MILE Program and once completed you can contact 416-530-1448, fax to 416-536-8189 or e-mail to: email@example.com