How to Apply
Who is Eligible?
You are eligible for Bellwoods’ programs and services if you:
- Are an adult (16+)
- Have physical disabilities and require assistance with the activities of daily living on a continuing basis in order to remain in the community
- Live in the Toronto Area
- Are able to direct or learn to direct your own personal support services and establish goals
- Have a valid Ontario Health Card
If you have any questions about the application process or wish for more information regarding our Programs and Services, contact us by phone at 416-696-9663.
If you are interested in the following Programs or Services:
- Attendant Outreach Services
- Supportive Housing: Bellwoods Shaw Street, Bellwoods Dundas Project and Mimico Apartment Project
- Transitional and Educational Program: Mobile Independent Living Education (MILE) Program
- Housing Hub: Sudbury at 180 Sudbury Street
You may apply through the Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC) – (Formerly Project Information Centre, PIC) at the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT). You can download the ASAC documents including Application and Application Guide by visiting their website: ASAC Application and Guide. Once completed please mail or fax the Application Package to ASAC:
Tel: (416) 599-2458
Fax: (416) 599-3555
Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC)
c/o Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) Inc.
365 Bloor Street East, Suite 902
Toronto, ON M4W 3L4