Who is Eligible?
You are eligible for Bellwoods’ programs and services if you:
- Are an adult (16+)
- Have physical disabilities and require assistance with the activities of daily living on a continuing basis in order to remain in the community
- Live in the Toronto Area
- Are able to direct or learn to direct your own personal support services and establish goals
- Have a valid Ontario Health Card
If you have any questions about the application process or want more information regarding our Programs and Services, contact us at 416-696-9663.
More information on some of our program and services:
- Attendant Outreach Services
- Supportive Housing
- Transitional and Educational Program: Mobile Independent Living Education (MILE) Program
- Housing Hubs: Sudbury at 180 Sudbury Street
You may apply through the Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC) – (Formerly Project Information Centre, PIC) at the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT). The ASAC documents including Application and Application Guide: ASAC Application and Guide.
Once completed mail or fax the Application Package to ASAC:
Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC)
c/o Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) Inc.
365 Bloor Street East, Suite 902
Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
Tel: (416) 599-2458
Fax: (416) 599-3555