Expressions of Interest are NOW being accepted!
Bellwoods Community Advisory Council (BCAC) launched in Spring 2019. This new Council represents the collective voice of Bellwoods’ clients and their family/friends.
The purpose of BCAC is to provide advice on issues that will improve service experiences and quality of life for clients at Bellwoods. The Council serves in an advisory capacity making recommendations on matters that impact the experience of clients. The BCAC brings together individuals with a variety of experiences that:
- Provides feedback on, and ideas for, initiatives and programs that enhance, ensure and embrace the model of client-centred services and the Independent Living Philosophy;
- Offers a collaborative and positive force to enhance high quality services at Bellwoods; and
- Ensures client engagement and adoption of client-centred principles and practices at Bellwoods.
The Council reports directly to the Bellwoods Board of Directors.
BCAC 2019-2020 Membership:
- Marissa Blake, Client
- Susan Cavanagh, Client
- Tara Gibson, Client
- Joe Knapper, Client
- Franklyn McFadden, Client
- Vesty Roze, Client
- Robin Simmons, Client
- Paul Williams, Board Member