Based on data from our 2019/2020 Annual Report. Bellwoods served a total of 451 clients. A further breakdown of our services that we provided is higlighted below.
2019-2020 by the Numbers
Supportive Housing (SH)*
154 of clients served.
Target: 115 (34% above the target)
- 100,144 Total service hours delivered
- 187,146 Total # of service visits
- 2.77 Average daily service hours per client
- 36,195 Total # of resident days
- 94%** Occupancy rate
- 6 SH Sites: Dundas, Elm, Madison, Mimico, Shaw and Walton
*SH includes the 15 reintegration units included as part of the Community Connect (CC) Program.
** Occupancy rate does not include Madison. Madison slowly started to intake clients in November 2019.
Attendant Outreach (AO)*
425 of clients served.
Target: 276 (53% above the target)
- 126,624 Total # of service hours delivered
- 107,695 Total # of service visits delivered
- 1.93 Average daily service hours per client
*AO clients include AO, Housing Hubs (Deauville & Sudbury) and MILE (Mobile Independent Living Education).
Transitions and Special Projects
Centralized Referral Management
- 1431 referrals matched for clients referred from hospitals to STTCM funded programs.
Community Connect (CC) Reintegration Care Unit
- 44 of clients served
Housing with Layered Supports (HLS)
- 32 of clients served
- 29 of clients assisted to secure permanent housing
- 27 of clients receiving ongoing case management
In-Home PSW Respite Services
- 200 of caregivers served
- 10,110 service hours delivered
Enhanced In-Home Transitional Services (EHTS)
- 10 clients served
|Supportive Housing Expenses||43%|
|Transitions & Special Projects||10%|
|Attendant Outreach Expenses||40%|